Korean Sexy SPG Car
In this session, Korean SPG Sexy Car like in previous one, some state legislators targeted drunk drivers but most of those proposals, seem to be going nowhere. Here are some of the bills and their status three weeks before the Legislature adjourns.austin dwi .
• To revoke driving privileges of anyone with two convictions. In committee
• Third-degree felony for anyone with a previous conviction. House calendar
• A hotline to report suspected cases of impaired driving. In committee
• Mandating ignition interlock for any dwi conviction. Attached to other bill
• To mark driver’s license of anyone with a prior conviction. In committee
• Ten-year driver’s license suspension after five convictions. To full House
Fortunately, the Legislature seems distracted with cutting education funding, cutting back who can vote, and making sure the police don't give immigrants any protection from deportation even when they are witnesses to a crime, to care much about dwis this session.
This Korean SPG, Administrative Law Judges handle all sorts of cases for the State Office of Administrative Hearings – aka SOAH - from the tremendously boring, such as boat motor sales and use tax cases, to the no doubt endlessly fascinating scenarios where a trucking company is alleged to have failed to carry a required certificate of registration.
Of course, they also handle license revocations arising out of dwis. I got to my ALR this week a little early, and stuck my head in a different courtroom than the one my client’s case was being heard, to chat with a Judge. He handed me a printout of this – sorry, just click the link – it’ll look better from the original website than if I try to cut and paste it into a little box on this blog.
Apparently that site is all the rage on whatever informal listserv the subset of ALR Administrative Law Judges use. Probably the others too, but it seems most (least?) appropriate for the dwi court personnel